RailBus Coach Connections
We connect Queensland communities beyond the railway line with RailBus Coach Connections meeting our services.
On the coastal route from:
- Maryborough West to Hervey Bay, Pialba and Urangan
- Proserpine to Cannonvale, Airlie Beach and Shute Harbour
On the outback routes from:
- Longreach to Morella and Winton
- Charleville to Cunnamulla and Quilpie
For further details on pick up and drop off locations view our timetables.
Queensland Rail Travel cannot guarantee connections with other transport companies, and are not responsible for any costs or expenses associated with missed connections.
Timetables Policy Centre
We do try to assist our customers with making their connections or arranging alternative transportation where possible, so if you are making a connection, we recommend that you do the following:
- Book your Queensland Rail Travel network service to arrive at your destination station at least three (3) hours prior to the 'check in' time for your connecting service allowing additional time for any transfer from our train to your connecting service.
- Letting us know when you book your service or get onboard that you have a connection.
- If our service is running late, letting us know as soon as possible if you think you might miss your connection.