Brisbane to Cairns
Marvel at the breathtaking range of scenery as the train glides overnight between the sophisticated city of Brisbane and the tropical northern paradise of Cairns, with heritage towns, tropical island, the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest in between.
Accommodation and dining options extend from the budget-wise to the all-inclusive premium service of Queensland Class, on a journey always to be remembered.
You have the choice of the all-inclusive premium service of Queenslander Class Twin Sleepers, Single, Twin or Triple Sleepers or the budget-conscious Economy Seats.
This rail journey also includes:
- A licensed Buffet Car with a range of takeaway meals and beverages
- A Club Car offering light refreshments, confectionery and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Showers and toilet facilities at the end of all sleeping carriages, with toilets in all sitting carriages
- Drinking fountains are provided at the front of most carriages
- Motorail facilities can also be booked