An Australian first, the revolutionary RailBed is a spacious and comfortable seat by day that includes a state-of-the-art personal entertainment system, a 240v powerpoint and a USB point.
In the evening, the onboard team convert the seat to a lie-flat bed with all linen provided.
- All main meals served directly to your seat
- Personal entertainment featuring a large screen with on-demand movies and music
- Seat features include reading light, footrest, drink holder, 240v power adapter and USB charging
- Towel and personal amenity pack with Queensland organic and sustainable products
- All bed linen provided (sheets, duvet & pillow)
- RailBed customers may check in two (2) items of luggage not exceeding 20kg each (44 pounds), plus one item of carry on hand luggage free of charge
- Carry on luggage for overhead compartment, maximum size is 23cm x 34cm x 48cm and maximum weight is 20kg.
- Items should not be placed under the RailBeds due to very limited space and items are at risk of being damaged when adjusting the RailBed position.
RailBed by day
RailBed by night
- Seat recline - 35°
- Pitch - 2065 mm
- Configuration - 1:2
- Aisle width - 500 mm
- 240 volt power access
- USB access for charging devices
- Headphone jack for the entertainment system
- Bed length - window 1900mm, aisle 1700mm
- Bed width - 515mm, Mattress depth - 75mm
- Gap between aisle bed and RailBed in front - 250mm
- Gap between window bed and RailBed in front - 50mm
- Seat cushion width - 588mm
- Screen size 50cm diagonally (18.5 inches)