The Spirit of Queensland will launch an Australian first, the revolutionary RailBed.
The RailBed is a spacious and comfortable seat by day that includes a state-of-the-art personal entertainment system, a 240v powerpoint and a USB point.
In the evening, the onboard team convert the seat to a lie-flat bed with all linen provided.
- All main meals served directly to your seat
- Personal entertainment featuring a large screen with on-demand movies, music and audio books
- Seat features include reading light, footrest, drink holder, 240v power adapter and USB charging
- Towel and personal amenity pack with Queensland organic and sustainable products
- All bed linen provided (sheets, duvet & pillow)
- RailBed customers may check in two (2) items of luggage not exceeding 20kg each (44 pounds), plus one item of carry on hand luggage free of charge
- Carry on luggage for under seat or overhead compartment, maximum size is 23cm x 34cm x 48cm and maximum weight is 20kg.
- Seat recline - 35°
- Pitch - 2065 mm
- Configuration - 1:2
- Aisle width - 500 mm
- 240 volt power access
- USB access for charging devices
- Headphone jack for the entertainment system
- Bed length - window 1900mm, aisle 1700mm
- Bed width - 515mm, Mattress depth - 75mm
- Gap between aisle bed and RailBed in front - 250mm
- Gap between window bed and RailBed in front - 50mm
- Seat cushion width - 588mm
- Screen size 50cm diagonally (18.5 inches)